This category contains articles from representatives of the New Zealand forest industry. The views expressed are not necessarily those of the NZ Forest Owners Association.
- The Environmental Code of Practice is available for download in the Codes folder
- Environmental accords such as Eliminating Illegal Forest Products in New Zealand and the Climate Change Accord are filed in the Agreements & Accords folder
- PSWP documents available in the Water section of the Environment category
for Forest Health Workshop reports go to FOA Conferences & Workshops section
Standards and Guidelines
- Forest Hygience Policy for International Visitors & Staff Returning from Overseas is available in the Forest Health folder
- Environmental Code of Practice is available in the Codes of Practice folder
- Hi Viz Guidelines 2012 - see the Members Services section
Speeches & Presentations
This folder contains speeches and presentations given by the Chief Executive and other representatives of the FOA as well as presentations to industry conferences / workshops.
- For presentations made at FOA hosted conferences or workshops see FOA Workshop & Conference folder
Sustainable Forest Management
This folder contains publications and information on sustainable forest management.
- The Joint Australia/NZ submission to Forest Stewardship Council pesticide review (September 2005) is available in the Submissions folder
- A National Industry Standard for Sustainable Plantation Forest Management (November 2005) is available in the Standards & Guidelines folder
This folder contains a selection of papers and technical information on various topics of discussion within the forest industry
Training and Safety
This folder holds documents, publications and items available on the topic of training and safety.
- The Drug & Alcohol Code of Practice is available for download in the Codes of Practice folder
Transport and Roading
- The Log Transport Safety Accord is available for download in the Agreements & Accords folder
Water documents are avaliable in the Water section of the Environment category. This includes PSWP documents